🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Honest salary request for an Asian company as...
Page options
michele_laporta
Community Member

Honest salary request for an Asian company as graphic designer ?

What is a honest full time salary range, more or less, working as graphic designer for a Thai company runned by a British ?

Thank you for your help!

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

o

Michele L wrote:

What is a honest full time salary range, more or less, working as graphic designer for a Thai company runned by a British ?

It really does not matter, because Upwork is a global platform and as a business, you set your price and the client can either accept it or not.

prestonhunter
Community Member

Your question makes no sense.

A graphic designer's work may be worth thousands of dollars per hour. It may be worthless.

Similarly, some people are paid over twenty million a year to play football. Other people may be paid nothing and in fact may pay thousands of dollars a year for the privilege of playing football at a camp.

It has nothing to do with nationality.

michele_laporta
Community Member

Got it. I thought what you wrote and I even thought there may be line guides. I was wrong.

I don't know how to close the question so I am going to write it here

This question is closed. Thank you

You can not "close" a question, but you may select a post as the solution, and then the thread becomes "solved."

But other people may continue to participate in the thread. They may even take the thread in an entirely new direction, although that isn't always optimal.

In order to prevent this I wrote The thread is now closed, being already solved.

I may not be able to close the thread but people are able to read.

Second, I've got 2 replies. as solution, since I can't check both as the right one then is better check no one of them.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members