cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honesty-Dedication-patience-Hard Working

ahammed_farid
Community Guru

Got my 1st job last year October 2016. then it's going on up to today, Mostly I have good experience with Client as whatever situation is I always communicate with clients and solve, So communication is the key. and Rest we all know,

But my journey in the upwork was not pleasunt, I was so Frustrated as bidding but no hirring. Then I registered in the upwork community group, and I asked for help and suggestion from community members. Some were suggested me Some were attcked me very rudely,

1st I thanks to those who suggested me

and I gratuated and thanks lots to them who insulted me that day, cause of this I am here today.

For new comers just be honest and work hard, patience you will be successful One day , today or tomorrow

Thank you

Farid

4 REPLIES 4

That's a great journey you took! Glad you have achieved some level of success freelancing up until now.

I would like to know, what simple steps would you give to Freelancers (New and Existing ) so they continually thrive in the marketplace?

That is, practical steps to achieving Freelancing Success and a few references to useful material.

Thanks in advance!

That's a great journey you took! Glad you have achieved some level of success freelancing up until now.

I would like to know, what simple steps would you give to Freelancers (New and Existing ) so they continually thrive in the marketplace?

That is, practical steps to achieving Freelancing Success and a few references to useful material.

Thanks in advance!

I am not successful but I am learning still cause it's long journey different type of people you have to deal with every new project you get.

There is no simple step to stay in the market place, you know here is huge competition with others freelancers all over the world , Client or company have option cause they can choose good one. but As A freelancer we can't until we have that skills, If we have skills then easily we will get new job. So keep learning, also has to have very good communication skills which is top priority.

Thank you so much Kingsley

That's a good piece of advice there!

Thanks and wishing you further success in your freelancing career!

Same to you too!Smiley Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS