11 of 38

weird duplicate post deleted

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
12 of 38

Preston H wrote:

This is Upwork's fault.

You make such a bold statement based on............ what exactly?

You have access to Upwork's system and the OP's?  Really?

If not, the above is complete and utter BS.

petra_r
Community Guru
13 of 38

Malik U wrote:

My desktop app got stuck. I tried some possible ways that did not work. Customer support provided me some instructions which were supposed to be the solution but that did not work too.I replied with my log files as per their instructions but did not get a response after that.  Currently having an hourly contract so its disappointing for me

When you say it "got stuck" - what exeactly is it doing? 

As you've sent the logs, you'll really have to allow time for the tech guys and girls to carefully go over them. That takes time. Tickets are worked on in the order they are received and Upwork has literally millions of users. Please be patient. You could consider uninstalling (and making sure that every last trace is gone) the app and reinstalling it.

malikubaid4
Ace Contributor
Malik U Member Since: Feb 11, 2021
14 of 38

It's been more than 24 hours since I have sent my logs. Stuck windows is attached

malikubaid4
Ace Contributor
15 of 38
I opened a case 2 days ago regarding desktop app stuck in the starting. The Support service advised to have manual hours permission from client. Client is not allowing me for that. my hourly contract could end if I wouldn't get solution to my problem urgently. Why the technical team takes too much time to respond although the query is not a unique one
petra_r
Community Guru
16 of 38

Malik U wrote:
I opened a case 2 days ago regarding desktop app stuck in the starting. 

Have you tried running: mv ~/Library/Application\ Support/Upwork{,.bak} on your Command line?

malikubaid4
Ace Contributor
17 of 38
The command you gave is applicable in MAC. I am using Windows 10
malikubaid4
Ace Contributor
18 of 38

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
19 of 38

Hi Malik,

I am sorry to hear about this. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola

Untitled
malikubaid4
Ace Contributor
20 of 38

When someone going through critical issues, Why Customer support does not support during the time other than US time zone working hours? Although community experts are available most of the time

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS