Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible Customer Support

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
21 of 38

Hi Malik,

We have various support options available 24/7 not only during U.S. hours.I would liek to let you know that you can access support options available by clicking Get Help button on this page and providing some information about your account and issue. If you have any issue you need assistance with, let us know and we'll be happy to look into it or connect you with the team that can assist further.

~ Nikola

Untitled
malikubaid4
Ace Contributor
Malik U Member Since: Feb 11, 2021
22 of 38

I really don't get any response for the past 24 hours for an issue where I have been stuck in for 3 days. 

malikubaid4
Ace Contributor
23 of 38

Hello Upwork,
I am in big trouble with my desktop app for the past 3 days. I tried to troubleshoot that by myself. I opened a case, the customer support gave me some instructions which were supposed to be the solution. I applied those instructions but I could not get the solution. I have already sent my logs to customer center as per their instructions.
Yesterday morning an agent told me to wait and ask your client to allow you to add manual hours until the technical team gets a solution but my client refused and said it is against their company's policies. I have been waiting for a message from the Support center for more than 24 hours and seemingly losing my job.
With due respect what kind of customer support is that that leaves only a single message once a day instead to have a chat with the client once they are available. My hourly contract is really coming to an end position due to this problem. In total, It's been nearly 72 hours since I am suffering this issue. Please support me ASAP

Best Regards,
Malik Ubaid

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
24 of 38

Hi Malik,

Our support team responds to the tickets in order they were received and in some cases, it can take more than 48 hours to receive a follow up on the ticket.

I understand your urgency and frustration with the problems you are having with the Upwork Desktop App, but please avoid creating multiple posts regarding the same problem.

I'll follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your support ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
malikubaid4
Ace Contributor
25 of 38

I will be thankful If you proceed within the next 24 hours

malikubaid4
Ace Contributor
26 of 38

I have an open case of a desktop app stuck. The issue is unresolved since Thursday. I tried troubleshooting as per the Support agent's advice. I have already sent my log files to the Customer center. Please see the screenshot attached(Upwork ts) and let me know If I should go for that because this is the only option available  to me from the "taskbar icon"

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
27 of 38

Hi Malik,

I shared your concern with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola

Untitled
malikubaid4
Ace Contributor
28 of 38

I have been patient for the past 72 hours. I am not allowed to add manual hours. My job is really in danger due to this kind of technical support. 

malikubaid4
Ace Contributor
29 of 38

I get a single reply to my email after 24 hours and more. They provide me instruction which comes out as uselss to my issue

malikubaid4
Ace Contributor
30 of 38

My ticket is open for the past 72 hours. I have been waiting every moment during this time. My case is handed over to the technical team 48 hours ago. I receive a single reply to my email after 24-48 hours where they give some instructions that doesn't work every time. I have to post here daily to get attention to my case and It usually works.

Although my issue doesn't seem to be a unique one. Why customer support and technical support are taking too much time to respond to their customers having hard times. My hourly job seems to be in danger now. The credit goes to the support team

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS