Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible Customer Support

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
31 of 38

Hello Malik,

I'm sorry to hear that you are still having issue with your Desktop application. I understand your urgency with the problems. 

I have already sent a follow up to the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your support ticket very soon.

We thank you for your patience.

Pradeep H

Untitled
malikubaid4
Ace Contributor
Malik U Member Since: Feb 11, 2021
32 of 38

For the past 48 hours i did not even receive a  text reply 

malikubaid4
Ace Contributor
33 of 38

Has anyone faced the desktop app issue with a specific local internet service provider?

malikubaid4
Ace Contributor
BEST ANSWER
34 of 38

For the reference of upcoming such issues. I want to share that my issue has been resolved after 5 days. I did some experiences based on assumptions. Change of Internet service provider worked for me.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

View solution in original post

21055ee2
Jiazhi L Member Since: May 28, 2021
35 of 38

same here its been many days and my information haven't been varified. and somehow it shows my request has been resolved but NO ONE FROM UPWORK CONTACTED ME !!!

Please varify my account ASAP so I can proceed my project !!

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
36 of 38

Hi Jiazhi,

I'm sorry to hear you feel this way. I checked and it doesn't look like there are any verification requests on your account at the moment. If you're still experiencing any issues please let us know!

~Andrea
Upwork
21055ee2
Jiazhi L Member Since: May 28, 2021
37 of 38

that is not true, when I go from hire freelancer from the project it says I need varfication.

When I add payment from settings it says this, see attached. 

I do need support. 

How DO I WORK ON THE PROJECT when not allowing me to add payment method ? THIS IS SO BAD UPWORK.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
38 of 38

Apologies for any confusion, Jiazhi. It looks like this is a separate issue, we'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via support ticket in order to assist.

~Andrea
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS