🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hourly Contract On Hold
Page options
oliviaeileen
Community Member

Hourly Contract On Hold

Hey everyone, 

I have an hourly contract that I have been working on for the past week, and each time I've used the time tracker app and recorded my screen. The payment has been under review now, but I received an email saying the contract is temporarily on hold and that I need to avoid working on this contract for now. 

I've never received this before, is this something I should be worried about? I'm not really sure if I should address this to the client. 

Thanks so much for your help!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
boshoffirene
Community Member

If it is on hold there is probably an issue on the client's end. Perhaps his method of payment has failed and he needs to resolve it. Don't carry on working until the issue has been resolved. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
boshoffirene
Community Member

If it is on hold there is probably an issue on the client's end. Perhaps his method of payment has failed and he needs to resolve it. Don't carry on working until the issue has been resolved. 

kehavsourav
Community Member

No Need to worry about it. Maybe client paused the contract or his payment method not working. You need to ask the client before doing anything. If the client doesn't respond then email to upwork.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members