🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hourly Contract Paused by Client
Page options
zohaibsultan007
Community Member

Hourly Contract Paused by Client

Hi,

Good day Everyone!

My hourly two projects contract is paused by my clients. I delivered my work and they are satisfy with my work & paused the contract just saying that we will be back to assign you further task. Three to five months ago having no conversation with them even i messages them & request to close the contract but no response from them.

In that case when client paused the contract, never online again than what i have to do like

keep the contract open or close the contract myself.

If i close the contract myself or I keep the contract open then it will effect on my JSS. or How long i will keep the contract open.

Any other way to call them to my clients through upwork platform to let them know that their contract is in process.

Hope your precious replies will helpful in this regard.

~Zohaib Sultan

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zohaib,

If there is no more work done on the project and the client is unresponsive, you can go ahead and close the contract yourself.

Please note that a lack of feedback is no longer considered an outcome and, as a result, should no longer impact your Job Success Score. Before the recent change, if too many clients did not leave feedback for you, it could negatively impact your JSS. For more information about JSS, you can check out this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zohaib,

If there is no more work done on the project and the client is unresponsive, you can go ahead and close the contract yourself.

Please note that a lack of feedback is no longer considered an outcome and, as a result, should no longer impact your Job Success Score. Before the recent change, if too many clients did not leave feedback for you, it could negatively impact your JSS. For more information about JSS, you can check out this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members