🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hourly Job Payment Pending Duration
Page options
moteeb92
Community Member

Hourly Job Payment Pending Duration

Hi,

Yesterday i got my first hourly job on upwork.I completed the task in 1:50 hrs.Now my transaction history is showing payment is pending till now and on my profile it say no feedback given.I told the client to give your feedback he said i already given the feedback and they will automatically cut amount from my credit card.I am confused how long upwork will take to show client's feedback on my profile and send $5 amount of my small hourly job to my account here on upwork.

Please guide me to this situation.

Thanks. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Moteeb A wrote:

Yesterday i got my first hourly job on upwork.I completed the task in 1:50 hrs.Now my transaction history is showing payment is pending till now and on my profile it say no feedback given.I told the client to give your feedback he said i already given the feedback and they will automatically cut amount from my credit card.

Familiarize yourself with the weekly billing cycle.

Essentially the client will be charged on Monday (the client has NOT been charged yet if the hours were worked this week) - then there is a review period until Friday, then the security period until the following Wednesday.

On your Reports Overview you will see the money under "In Progress"

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Moteeb A wrote:

Yesterday i got my first hourly job on upwork.I completed the task in 1:50 hrs.Now my transaction history is showing payment is pending till now and on my profile it say no feedback given.I told the client to give your feedback he said i already given the feedback and they will automatically cut amount from my credit card.

Familiarize yourself with the weekly billing cycle.

Essentially the client will be charged on Monday (the client has NOT been charged yet if the hours were worked this week) - then there is a review period until Friday, then the security period until the following Wednesday.

On your Reports Overview you will see the money under "In Progress"

simpi
Community Member

Hello Petra,

Don't worry about client feedback. Kindly go for My Jobs button ---> All Jobs----> Click on "Term and Condition" and write the feedback for client. When you will write the feedback then the client feedback will automatically showing in your profile.

Rest, your payment will credit to your bank account but it will take some time as Upwork have some rules and algorithm. You need to wait for 10 days. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths