🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hourly Job Submission
Page options
f63617d3
Community Member

Hourly Job Submission

Dear Sir/ Madam.

Please be kind enough to Answer to my 2 Question.

1. I'm currently processing a hourly base job, this is my second job in upwork. When I start to work I used to start the time tracker and start to process the images. In my Desktop Time tacker app it's shows I have worked 32.50Hours. But When I check in my Profile via the upwork website it's shows Total Hours 30. Why is that???

2. In the fixed job I had the Job submit button to the submit the processed job to the client.
But in the hourly Job, how can I submit the job to the client?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

After you send the files, send note to client:

"Sheldon, thank you for letting me work on this project. I can keep working on some other things if you want me to. If you don't need anything else at this time, you can go ahead ahead and close the contract."

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
prestonhunter
Community Member

a) does not matter; display of hours on profile page may lag behind; this is normal

b) does not matter; submit via Messages, email, Dropbox, FTP, or not at all; however you and client agree to

Thank you very much for your response.

Already I have sent a sample Image for Client via Message.
If I submit the the final version of processed work just in the Message Conversation body.

How the Upwork knows that I have submit the final version of the work to client, and how the job will be completed? Upon the sending the job via message do I need to end the contract to complete the job?

Doesn't matter.

Upwork doesn't care.

Hourly contract - you're paid for time logged.

Send files. Don't send files... paid the same.

Provide everything to the client. Not sample. Final files.

Okay. After I send the file, should I end the Contract?

After you send the files, send note to client:

"Sheldon, thank you for letting me work on this project. I can keep working on some other things if you want me to. If you don't need anything else at this time, you can go ahead ahead and close the contract."

Thank You so Much 🤗🤗🤗
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members