cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly Job not showing on my profile

Muhammad A Member Since: Feb 16, 2019
1 of 2
Hi there everyone ! I was hired on hourly job by an Upwork plus client on Friday. Only thing different was that client did not interview me and he sent me the offer directly. I accepted the offer and started working. By now I have worked 4 hours regarding that particular milestone and my Profile hours are increased by 4 but the job itself is not showing on my profile. Neither is the total number of jobs increasing (stays 22 although it should be 23) . I know that the weekly time is reviewed every sunday and I have recieved the notification that "the work week has been ended" one but the job didn't show on my profile. Also my total earnings should be $1k+ now but I think that too is halted because of this job. Kindly help me out here. Regards, Muhammad Ans
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 2

Hi Muhammad,

In order for a contract to be shown on your profile funds needs to be exchanged. When you work on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the time tracked in the previous week.
Please be patient for a few more hours and if your contract is not listed on your profile send me a PM with your contract ID. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS