cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly Job

ammy1986
Active

Hello!

I had an hourly job and I worked for 6 hours and delivered the job and waited till Monday to get my money, then I had a message from Upwork team saying this contract is suspended and they suspended the whole profile so I couldn't withdraw anything.

They said my profile under investigation, then the problem got sorted out but I still didn't get my money nor the job is appearing on my profile!!

Aren't hourly contracts are protected and payments are guaranteed? 

I'm really afriad of losing my money that I earned by working really hard.

Any thoughts about resolutions?

I'm still waiting the supporting team to answer my query.

5 REPLIES 5
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Iman,

I see our team posted a few messages today on your existing ticket, one of which stated that the hours you logged are under review and that you'll receive an update once the review is completed. I see you acknowledged that message so please keep checking your ticket for further updates.

Untitled

Thanks  Vladimir for quick response, 

Hello,,

I'm really angry because it's been 10 days and the messages say the exact same thing! 

I need to withdrow the money and I need it all to be credit to my account to be able to do that.

so please let me know a REAL update regarding this case.

Hi Iman,

I see that your account has already been resumed. The team has to check whether the contract is eligible for Upwork Hourly Protection. They will get back to you about it as soon as possible.

~ Valeria
Upwork

How much longer I have to wait?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS