🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hourly Payment Is In Review?
Page options
aziz-m_shahzad
Community Member

Hourly Payment Is In Review?

Greetings,
I just completed last week's assignments and the client has to be billed by Monday. But my payment is in review and it says that "Clients have 5 days to review your work diary."

My question is that what if a client doesn't review/approve? Will I get my full payment after 5 days?

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, 

I'd just also like to share this help article about the Weekly Billing Cycle for more information on how your earnings are processed on Upwork. 

As Varun has shared, your client will be billed regardless if they had a chance to review the logged hours or not. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
varungs
Community Member

If the client does nothing, you will eventually be paid out automatically. You won't be paid if the client deliberately disputes an entry made in your work diary. In that case, Upwork will step in and review the memo, activity level and screenshot(s).

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, 

I'd just also like to share this help article about the Weekly Billing Cycle for more information on how your earnings are processed on Upwork. 

As Varun has shared, your client will be billed regardless if they had a chance to review the logged hours or not. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths