🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hourly Rate Set To Private
Page options
andrewgfein
Community Member

Hourly Rate Set To Private

My hourly rate has been set to private somehow, Every forum that I find about this issue advises me to change my privacy settings, yet it seems that in the current setting menu there are​ no "privacy settings" Need to figure out how to make my hourly rate visible again.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Andrew,

You should be able to change that by going adjusting your Roster Settings.

You can also make yourself non-exclusive if you'd like to work through your freelancer account, by going to your user settings and Company settings > Members & Permissions. From there you can edit the settings for your account under 'Agency Freelancer' and select 'Make Non-Exclusive'. If you'd like to read more about managing an agency and the different nuances of various member permisision settings you can do so here. Hope that helps!

~Nina

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

@Andrew F wrote:

My hourly rate has been set to private somehow,

It has not...

not private.jpg

Then it is not letting me edit it for some reason?

Also, it is worth noting that I am the Agency Admin/Owner. So I don't understand why It's saying that.

Hi Andrew,

You should be able to change that by going adjusting your Roster Settings.

You can also make yourself non-exclusive if you'd like to work through your freelancer account, by going to your user settings and Company settings > Members & Permissions. From there you can edit the settings for your account under 'Agency Freelancer' and select 'Make Non-Exclusive'. If you'd like to read more about managing an agency and the different nuances of various member permisision settings you can do so here. Hope that helps!

~Nina
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths