🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hourly Rate Update in profile
Page options
rajan-reshma
Community Member

Hourly Rate Update in profile

Hi, Thanks for the time.
I am unable to submit few proposals, (My hoursly rate as freelancer should be more than 3$ per hour) neither i can change it myown in my freelancers profile.My hourly rate is displayed as 0, and its not editable.. it says " If you are an exclusive agency member your hourly rate can only be updated by the agency owner or admin."

But when I check agency profile, i have update the rate as 3$ per hour. Why it is not associated with my freelancer profile. Can you help with this.

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Reshma,

I can see that the Agency profile has an hourly rate. As you`re an exclusive member of the agency, the agency owner will need to go to Agency Rooster > click on the green button Edit Rate.
Once your new hourly rate is saved it should be updated on your freelancer profile as well. If you`re still having problems after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am also having the same issue. I am the agency owner and when I change the profile rate from the Agency Rooster, it updates but doesn't keep the changes.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Daniel,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Bojan
Upwork
danleash
Community Member

Bojan,

I tried with a different browser after clearing the cache and still have the same issue. It allows for me to change the amount and reflects the change on the screen after the modal closes however, when the page is refreshed it then goes back to the old rate.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Daniel,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this request.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members