cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly Rate for Email Handling

Pauline Michelle E Member Since: Jul 29, 2014
1 of 5
Hi Freelancers, I was just hoping to get your input on how much is the usual hourly rate for email handling and general virtual assistance job?
Community Guru
Gillian Michele N Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
2 of 5
Hi Pauline, You have to think about your own living costs in your country and also think about what your time is worth. Take a look at other freelancer accounts in your country who work in the same field as you. This should give you a guide.
Community Guru
Tony H Member Since: Nov 10, 2011
3 of 5
Average seems to be around $3-4/hr if the client is established and on the professional side. Call center type of work.. pretty close to what you're talking about. Same tasks basically. Starting on the low end and moving up with more experience. Lots of clients paying $1-2 too. That's seems to mainly attract new freelancers, or ones without skills in the software or specific tasks the client needs. I haven't been working with any clients recently though who hire assistants form the Philippines.. so maybe it's changed a bit?
Community Guru
Marissa S Member Since: Feb 6, 2008
4 of 5
It's more like an automation thing, like plenty of apps and software that can do the same job (web scraping etc). I bet if relationships can be automated, they won't hire a single marketer here or elsewhere... but not really the case, so we're still here lol
Community Guru
Tony H Member Since: Nov 10, 2011
5 of 5
Relationships CAN be automated now, haha. Sad, but true.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS