🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hourly contract disputed by client
Page options
3ctechnologies
Community Member

Hourly contract disputed by client

I have following 2 options after my client put my hourly contract to dispute

1. Reject dispute. Upwork will arbitrate according to the Upwork Dispute Resolution Policy.
2. Leave comment below (dispute will remain open).

Should i reject the contract or leave comments? how long would it take to resolve the dispute if i reject or instead leave commnets ?
Can some one guide me please?

ThankYou
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad U wrote:

1. Reject dispute. Upwork will arbitrate according to the Upwork Dispute Resolution Policy.

Should i reject the contract or leave comments? how long would it take to resolve the dispute if i reject or instead leave commnets ?

See your previous thead

I would reject the dispute. The outcome will depend on how you managed your work diary. 

If you logged your hours using the tracker, they all have meaningful memos and adequate activity levels, you will get paid.

Any hours for which any of the above do not apply are going to be refunded to the client.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad U wrote:

See your previous thead

I would reject the dispute. The outcome will depend on how you managed your work diary. 

If you logged your hours using the tracker, they all have meaningful memos and adequate activity levels, you will get paid.

Any hours for which any of the above do not apply are going to be refunded to the client.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths