🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hourly contract not showing up at all
Page options
amber9130
Community Member

Hourly contract not showing up at all

I did some work (only around 15 mins) for a regular hourly client last week using the Time Tracker, at the end I turned it off as normal and it showed as 0 hours completed. I thought maybe it would update itself later, checked back, it still showed I'd done nothing so I entered manual time (10 mins, since you can't do multiples of 5 and I didn't feel comfortable charging the client for 20 when I didn't work that long). It says "you have entered manual time successfully" yet it STILL shows as 0. That week has now ended, I didn't get paid for that work so I just tried now to enter manual time and yet again the same thing is happening. When I open the desktop app with the Time Tracker, it shows a screenshot taken during that work I did. However when I click that screenshot and it takes me into my web browser, it just says "no data available for this date". I'm pretty annoyed, not over the amount of money (not much) but about the fact I've done this work for nothing, and it seems that the next time this client asks me for work, the same thing will happen. What's going on and what can I do?

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amber,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. Could you please confirm if you're trying to add manual time via the browser? If not, could you please try to do so?

Regarding the Desktop App issue, could you please try the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article?  If the issue persists, please report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths