🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hourly contract payment
Page options
b57abbd1
Community Member

Hourly contract payment

Hi, I had completed hourly contract "**Edited for Community Guidelines**" for my client named **Edited for Community Guidelines** on Feb 16. Total hours worked on this contract calculated to be one. I want to enquire when would the amount against this contract be released to my account?

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Arhum,

I checked and it looks like your funds are currently under the Pending tab on your Overview page. This represents the standard security hold period in which funds cannot be withdrawn. Hourly payments are in the security period from the time the client review ends on Friday to when the funds are released on Wednesday.

Hourly contracts may be covered by Upwork Hourly Protection. For all of your hourly contracts, your clients are automatically invoiced and billed for the hours you log according to the weekly billing cycle.

All applicable time that you log in your Work Diary, whether tracked or added as manual time, is invoiced to your client according to the schedule below:

• Week 1 — You log time using the Upwork desktop app (Time Tracker)
  • Week 2 — Your time is invoiced to your client on Monday, and they have until Friday to review your work
  • Week 3 — Earnings become available on the following Wednesday

egaruth_0-1645882899639.png

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Arhum R wrote:

I want to enquire when would the amount against this contract be released to my account?

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063668-Get-Paid-for-Hourly-Contracts

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths