🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Hourly contract with No weekly hours limi...
Page options
3ctechnologies
Community Member

Hourly contract with No weekly hours limit

Hi, one of the client's assigned me a job just today but instead of setting up an hourly limit..client has actuall setup a weekly amount and i can see there is "No limit" under "this week" section on the hourly contract.

Does this mean if i work for more hours and amount exceeds what client has set up there? Would i remain unpaid for the extra hours that mathematicaly exceeds the current amount set by client for the week?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad U wrote:

Hi, one of the client's assigned me a job just today but instead of setting up an hourly limit..client has actuall setup a weekly amount and i can see there is "No limit" under "this week" section on the hourly contract.

Does the client fully understand that they will end up paying the weekly payment ***AND*** all hours you are going to log ***BOTH***

In other words, if your hourly rate is $20 and the client has set up a weekly payment of $400 and you log 20 hours, the client will be chharged $800.

You need to check this with the client, you don't want to end up with a dispute because the client made a mistake when setting up the contract....

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad U wrote:

Does the client fully understand that they will end up paying the weekly payment ***AND*** all hours you are going to log ***BOTH***

In other words, if your hourly rate is $20 and the client has set up a weekly payment of $400 and you log 20 hours, the client will be chharged $800.

You need to check this with the client, you don't want to end up with a dispute because the client made a mistake when setting up the contract....

Hi Petra, i just posted another question related to this..So, client set the weekly payment by mistake and he doesnt know how to remove that weekly payment from this contract.Now i am about to start a fresh contract with the client ..Would i still receive the weekly payment attached to the revious contract which i ended ? i can certainly refund if i receive next week but just to confirm

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members