🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hourly contract
Page options
dd3d951c
Community Member

Hourly contract

Hi,

I have a client and I have been working with him for the past few weeks. I have an hourly contract of 15 hours per week. However, this week I will only be able to do 3 hours and not all of the hours because we have an issue that needs to be solved on the client end and therefore, I cannot work.

Will the client be charged the whole 15 hours this week or will I get any negative rating because I will work only a few hours and not fulfilling my part of the contract?

Thank you in advance

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
maralvar
Community Member

15 hours is the time you can bill, but you can work 5 or 15 depending on the time you need to finish the job. The client will pay the hours that you work.
You´ll get a negative feedback if you don´t send the job in time.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
d9b70cd1
Community Member

Your client will be billed for the billable hours i.e. based on your actual working hours. If your client has set a limit of 15 hours, it doesn't mean you have to work all those 15 hours. Make a mutual agreement with your client regarding your working hours and tasks.

maralvar
Community Member

15 hours is the time you can bill, but you can work 5 or 15 depending on the time you need to finish the job. The client will pay the hours that you work.
You´ll get a negative feedback if you don´t send the job in time.

dd3d951c
Community Member

Thank you guys for the help!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members