🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hourly contracts and freelancers' profiles
Page options
vicenquintero
Community Member

Hourly contracts and freelancers' profiles

Hello,

I am still adapting to Upwork. Joined four or five weeks ago. One of my new clients ended my contract last week and is about to open a new one very soon.

However, I am wondering why the hours shown in my profile took around one week to fully update. I worked 12 hours in total, but it only showed 6 hours last week.

I am still learning how Upwork works. I have yet to understand some things. I have really liked this platform so far. You guys are very supportive here. Thank you. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Vicente Q wrote:

However, I am wondering why the hours shown in my profile took around one week to fully update. I worked 12 hours in total, but it only showed 6 hours last week.

Hours don't how on your profile until after they have been billed and the payment processed.

The good news is that it doesn't matter if you've got 6 or 12 hours on your profile-

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Vicente Q wrote:

Hours don't how on your profile until after they have been billed and the payment processed.

The good news is that it doesn't matter if you've got 6 or 12 hours on your profile-

Got it. Thank you, Petra. Giving you a kudo.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members