cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly job payment

miksiii
Milan H Member Since: Oct 19, 2013
1 of 5
hello, I have accepted the job with payment method per hour. I worked about 17 hours on that project with $5.00 per hour and then suddenly the client has ended our contract. After a few days, oDesk showed me how much money I have earned in that job. On the display it says: Pending transactions $85, balance $0. One and a half week is passed after the contract is ended and I am still not able to withdraw the money that I've earned. (Pending transactions..) When this money will be available to withdraw? Thanks.
t-hall
Community Guru
Tony H Member Since: Nov 10, 2011
2 of 5
Funds become available on Wednesdays, check again later tomorrow
jay4kidd
Jayson R Member Since: Mar 3, 2014
3 of 5
Can I just join the discussion here. I done fixed price job ended april 18, how can i know if my client already paid it. since shows its pending until now. and my houly job.. its not yet end contract. still ongoing. I should get paid weekly.??right? Thanks. Thats my very first time to work hourly.. Thanks ... I just need a clarification. Thanks and Regards to Odesk Team Jay
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 5
Hi Jay, If the payment for your fixed-price contract shows as pending, it means that your client has paid already and the money will become available to you after the standard six-day security period. As for your hourly contract: your weekly earnings become available to you 10 days after every work week ends on Sundays. You can read more about work week schedules for hourly contracts here.
~ Valeria
Upwork
quinniedo
Quyen D Member Since: Apr 21, 2014
5 of 5
This one client wanted to interview me over yahoo messenger so I did interview with her and she hired me. The company required to purchase some office supplies to do the job. She say that she will send me a check and please deposit into my atm bank and afterward she will show me what the next step and how to purchase the office equipment for work. Should I trust her? Am I being scammed? Couples clients wanted to interview me over yahoo messenger and one of them got caught by me, they were busted and I told them I will report them and they never IM me back. How can I find a real person to work for? It so hard.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS