🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hourly paid protection
Page options
d4a0d94a
Community Member

Hourly paid protection

Good day, I’m David,
UPWORK hourly paid protection is only available on desktop, but most of my work is usually completed on my phone (for example managing a clients Instagram account) so I have to bill my clients manually but recently I have a problem with that, two different clients have been given a refund after the contract was placed on hold but I have already completed the work for the week and I am left losing

My question is this , Is there any app or way to get Upwork hourly protection on my phone ?
3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi David,

I understand your concern with this and I would like to confirm that manual time is not protected under our Upwork Hourly Protection.

You can also consider to switch to a Fixed price contract when your work is done on your mobile device. To learn more about how you're protected under our fixed price protection for freelancers, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
artsbd
Community Member

I am really sorry to say that I also don't find any solution to this problem. You can use your computer for your job. So that you can track time with the desktop app. Or you can charge project basis. Best of luck to you.

4c6364b7
Community Member

If you use crowmme browser in Android device.

Right side goto  setting(....)tab dextrop option tick mark

Thanks

Nripendra sarkar
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths