🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Hourly payment issue
Page options
86b0d3d1
Community Member

Hourly payment issue

Hi there!
I've completed an hourly project.and the amount was 110$ but now I received just 88$ can you please help me
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Saba A wrote:
No it was first milestone.

What do you mean? Did you submit the work for the first milestone correctly through the "Submit for payment" function?

Did you submit more than the work for the first milestone?

Saba A wrote:
And yeah I read that up work'll solve this issue if you have any problem like that.

Upwork only helps when it comes to issues over a funded milestone. That means the limit is the amount that is in Escrow. If there is a $5 funded milestone and you submitted $100 worth of work, the maximum Upwork will try and help you to get is $5

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
petra_r
Community Member

Saba A wrote:
Hi there!
I've completed an hourly project.and the amount was 110$ but now I received just 88$ can you please help me

110 - 20% Upwork Service Fee is 88

86b0d3d1
Community Member

Ok petra I got it.
Please assist me for an other problem that from a client I accepted the invitation and it was long term project.and I've to submitted the milestones.
I've submitted him/her first milestone he/she didn't pay me for it yet.and that contract is also on hold.and that payment is show in progress
Can you please help me by explain it that what's the problem
petra_r
Community Member

Saba A wrote:
Please assist me for an other problem that from a client I accepted the invitation and it was long term project.and I've to submitted the milestones.
I've submitted him/her first milestone he/she didn't pay me for it yet

If you submitted the work for the milestone correctly through the "Submit for Payment" function on the contract, and the client does not do anything, the funds in escrow get released to you automatically after 14 days.

Only funded milestones will be paid that way. Is there/are there funded milestones for the work you have already submitted?

You really want to familiarize yourself with the very basics of Upwork before accepting any further contracts...

86b0d3d1
Community Member

And yeah I read that up work'll solve this issue if you have any problem like that.that's why I'm asking you.
petra_r
Community Member

Saba A wrote:

What do you mean? Did you submit the work for the first milestone correctly through the "Submit for payment" function?

Did you submit more than the work for the first milestone?

Saba A wrote:
And yeah I read that up work'll solve this issue if you have any problem like that.

Upwork only helps when it comes to issues over a funded milestone. That means the limit is the amount that is in Escrow. If there is a $5 funded milestone and you submitted $100 worth of work, the maximum Upwork will try and help you to get is $5

86b0d3d1
Community Member

Yeah I submit it properly through submit for payment.
But submitted just a work of first milestone not more than first milestone

re: "And yeah I read that up work'll solve this issue if you have any problem like that."

Upwork will not solve your issues for you.

The way to avoid problems is to learn to use Upwork properly and solve your issues yourself.

You are doing the right thing by coming to the Forum to ask questions.

People here are knowledgeable and helpful. You can always come here to ask about things you don't understand.

Yeah I always found the solution of my problem by asking here through this forum.that's why am always being here for my problem.
And thankyou so much for helping me by giving your valueable answers.
And next time i'll be careful for accepting invitation
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths