🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Hourly project Payment
Page options
887908a3
Community Member

Hourly project Payment

Hello, There!Hope you're doing great,I started my hourly contract with my client on 1/29/2021and it's been 2 weeks and two weekly summaries I have received but still, I didn't a penny but it shows my client that the payment has been transferred, also my Payoneer account shows inactive I tried removing it and adding it again but it still shows inactive.what could be the best solution?Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

You can check your Pending tab, In Review tab and Work In Progress tab in order to confirm the status of your payments. 

Please check the Weekly Billing Cycle article for more information about the schedule to release hourly payments. It takes about 10 days for payments to be processed. The first week is when you log time on an hourly contract, which ends every Sunday. The client then has 5-days to review, and/or, dispute any the hours logged on the Work Diary. If there are no issues with the hours logged, the payment for the contract will then go to a 5-day security period before it becomes available on your account.

The funds you're referring to are currently under the Pending tab. That means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal on Wednesday. 

In order to activate your payment method, please complete the W-8BEN form, which purpose is to confirm you're not a US taxpayer. You can use your own legal name as it appears in your passport or other official documents. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

You can check your Pending tab, In Review tab and Work In Progress tab in order to confirm the status of your payments. 

Please check the Weekly Billing Cycle article for more information about the schedule to release hourly payments. It takes about 10 days for payments to be processed. The first week is when you log time on an hourly contract, which ends every Sunday. The client then has 5-days to review, and/or, dispute any the hours logged on the Work Diary. If there are no issues with the hours logged, the payment for the contract will then go to a 5-day security period before it becomes available on your account.

The funds you're referring to are currently under the Pending tab. That means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal on Wednesday. 

In order to activate your payment method, please complete the W-8BEN form, which purpose is to confirm you're not a US taxpayer. You can use your own legal name as it appears in your passport or other official documents. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members