Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly rate updation

cpupwork
Manmeet S Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1 of 8

Hi,

I am not able to update my hourly rates, same problem even after trying from agency account. I tried all possible way suggested by upwork community members. Still facing the same issue.

Thank you.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 8

Hi Manmeet,

I would presume you were added to the agency as an exclusive freelancer, in which case only the agency admin or owner can update the hourly rate on your Freelancer profile. Please follow up with them and ask them to update the rate or change your status to non-exclusive, so you ca update the rate directly.

Untitled
cpupwork
3 of 8

Hi Vladimir,

I had followed up with the agency admin and they are not able to update. Is it because my status for profile privacy shows as privacy locked?

vladag
Community Manager
4 of 8

Hi Manmeet,

I checked and can confirm the agency admin and owner can edit your status and set you as an non-exclusive member of the agency by going to Settings > Members and Permissions > click Edit next to your name in the Agency Freelancer column and select the non-exclusive status.

Untitled
cpupwork
5 of 8

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for the steps to make set me as an non-exclusive member however we dont prefer doing this. Can you please share the steps for agency to set my hourly rates?

We've tried through Roster option however it doesnt allow agency admin to change the hourly rates.

Thank you.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 8

Manmeet,

Are you able to select your name in the Agency Roster then select "Profile Rate" from the drop down and then update the rate in the pop-up window? If you don't have permissions to do that, your agency owner will have to update it for you.

~ Valeria
Upwork
cpupwork
7 of 8

Hi Valeria,

No I am not able to do that, what could be the reason?

vladag
Community Manager
8 of 8

Hi Manmeet,

It appears you don't have the necessary permission to update the rate, please follow the steps we shared earlier on this thread and ask the agency owner or admin to update your rate. If you're still experiencing a problem with taking this action, please take screenshots of the steps you and your agency admin is taking and submit them along with other relevant information in a support request.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS