Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly time clock

Highlighted
Susan C Member Since: Oct 11, 2016
1 of 6

I received an word document to edit.

How do I set up the time clock so client sees time i am working?

Ace Contributor
Katherine V Member Since: Dec 30, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 6

Download the Upwork Team app. The link is on the bottom right side of your home page when logged in.

team app download

Once downloaded, install it, then log in with your username and password.

You will see a list of active contracts you can log time for. Choose the one for the editing job and switch the time tracking to on.

If you don't see the contract on the Team app, you might have a fixed contract, in which case you don't need to log time.

Or you might not have a contract at all. Check your My Jobs page and check if you have a contract. Don't start working until you have one.

John C Member Since: Aug 12, 2019
3 of 6
There needs to be a time clock solution for Upwork that works on mobile devices! This is archaic!

Thanks
Community Guru
Richard S Member Since: Mar 12, 2019
4 of 6

John C wrote:
There needs to be a time clock solution for Upwork that works on mobile devices! This is archaic!

Thanks

You would be seriously editing a document for the client on your phone?

Community Guru
Phyllis G Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
5 of 6

Richard S wrote:

John C wrote:

Thanks

You would be seriously editing a document for the client on your phone?

Phones are not the only mobile devices and editing text is not the only task FLs perform with a need for the desktop tracker.

John C Member Since: Aug 12, 2019
6 of 6
No I wouldn’t use my phone edit a document. There is an invention called the Chrome Book which utilizes a standard keyboard and standard monitor, but it is considered a “mobile device”. This desktop app isn’t available on these types of devices.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS