🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hourly timiing and earning issue
Page options
mandarp13
Community Member

Hourly timiing and earning issue

Hello, I have a question and thank you for reading my query.

I am hired by a client at $8/hr with a weekly limit of 15hrs/week. I have worked for 39 hrs till now (currently in the 3rd week). When I check out the 'Time and Earnings' section of this contract, it shows 39:00 hrs in 'Since start' but below this timing, it shows $192.00. But according to me, it should be (39hrs x $8 😃 $312 instead of $192. So it is showing $120 less which is equal to my 1 week earning for this contract.

Can anyone suggest to me what is the problem here? 

Regards

MANDAR

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mandar P wrote:

Thank you for replying Petra.

I have $120 showing in the 'In Review' section so does this mean that it will be added in $192 after it is released on Friday?

It won't be "released" on Friday, it'll move to Pending on Saturday. It'll be released next Wednesday.

As long as you can see all the money in the Reports Pages, everything is fine. Don't worry about it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

The last week hasn't been earned yet. It'll update in die course.

Look at your Reports > Overview page, where you find all the money for all three weeks.

I have $120 showing in the 'In Review' section so does this mean that it will be added in $192 after it is released on Friday?

Mandar P wrote:

It won't be "released" on Friday, it'll move to Pending on Saturday. It'll be released next Wednesday.

As long as you can see all the money in the Reports Pages, everything is fine. Don't worry about it.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members