🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hourly work diary not logging or invoicing pr...
Page options
emmajjones
Community Member

Hourly work diary not logging or invoicing proerly

Hi there, 

All month i have had issues with the work diary for hourly clients. 

Over 2 different jobs, i have logged hours then notice i don't get the weekly summary for review. go back and there are hours logged but they do not appear on my pending payment summary and nor do my clients get invoiced for payment. This is obviously a huge issue and i don't seem to be able to do anything about it to fix it, i have to re-log hours and let me clients know of the issue and then they have to create and send a "bonus" payment. Not ideal at all! 
Any assistance greatly appreciated as there is no topis that even come close on the Help chatbot or help pages. 
emma

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Emma,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue processing hours logged on the Hourly contracts. Could you please confirm your job title and the week when you logged hours but it was not processed?

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

Many thanks for your reply.
There are 2 hourly jobs i have been working on this month which have displayed this problem.
The first is
Australian Voice over female and male required.

The other is
Female Voice Talent with strong, mature, husky voice needed for 2-min animation

Please let me know if you need any other information, otherwise, I REALLY look forward to this being resolved quickly.

Kindest Regards,
Emma

Hi Emma,

Thank you for your message and for sending details of your contracts. I checked and I do not see any hours logged for last week on your contract with the title 'Australian Voice over female and male required'. I can confirm that the client has issued you a bonus on the second contract that you have active with the same client. This is should be available for withdrawal on 3/30 after completing 5 days security period. 

For the second contract stated in your response, your logged hours are 'in review' stage as seen on your Report page. Once the client's payment method is successfully charged and there is no dispute initiated by the client until this Friday, your funds should be available for withdrawal on April 6th. Check out this help page for more information on how the logged hours are processed on the Hourly contracts.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members