🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hours I worked
Page options
3epid
Community Member

Hours I worked

Hello! 

I just finished my first job on Upwork and I worked for 11:10 hrs since start. but in the invoice it only shows 5 hours of work! I am confused, I can't access to the timetable I was logging my hours too!

What should I do?

Thanks 

Sepi 

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

Were you using the time tracker as a time clock?

It is not a time clock.

By design, it does not record segments of very low keyboard/mouse activity.

petra_r
Community Member

Sepideh K wrote:

Hello! 

I just finished my first job on Upwork and I worked for 11:10 hrs since start. but in the invoice it only shows 5 hours of work! I am confused, I can't access to the timetable I was logging my hours too!

What should I do? 

Were 5 hours logged last week (hence were invoiced and charged on Monday) and the remaining 6 hours and 10 minutes this week, so they will be invoiced next Monday?

Because that is how hourly contracts work on Upwork.

There is nothing you need to do at all, your paymnt will be processed automatically as outlined here.

You want to familiarize yourself with your Reports > Overview page

Preston H wrote:

Were you using the time tracker as a time clock?

It is not a time clock. And the tracker does record very low keyboard/mouse activity. It does not record segments with no activity at all.

A cursory glance at the OP's profile would have shown you that this isn't the case as 11 hours are showing against the contract.

And the tracker does record very low keyboard/mouse activity. It does not record segments with no activity at all.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members