🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Hours not being updated on Upwork Desktop...
Page options
xdzain461
Community Member

Hours not being updated on Upwork Desktop app

Hey there, I am working on two hourly jobs where most of the work is done on mobile and I add manual hours on these jobs. The added manual hours are being updated on Work Diary and Work In progress but these hours are not being updated on thwe Upwork Desktop app. I have been doing the job for two weeka and it never happened before. Kindly inform me, Is it a glitch on Upwork Desktop app or something else?

Regards,

Zain Mushtaq

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zain,

Could you please open the Upwork Desktop App, go to Settings > Advanced and click on 'Restart' as shown in this screenshot? Let us know if the hours didn't sync after trying that so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zain,

Could you please open the Upwork Desktop App, go to Settings > Advanced and click on 'Restart' as shown in this screenshot? Let us know if the hours didn't sync after trying that so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hours have been updated on  Desktop app as well. Thanks for solving the problem 🙂

Hey Aleksander, I am facing the same issue again (hours not being sync on Desktop app0. I have tried the procedure recommended by you but this time the hours are still not sync. Kindly help me in this regard.

Thank You

Hi Zain,

Please try the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article. If the issue persists, please report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly. If you have any further question feel free to follow up, we will be happy to help. Thank you.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members