cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hours are not counting since 3 days

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
11 of 28

Nuwan,

Sorry about the delay. We'll follow up with you directly via the ticket shortly. It looks like you reported two separate issues in the ticket and it's been escalated to the appropriate team.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Nuwan S Member Since: Sep 16, 2017
12 of 28

okay, Thank you

Sriraman M Member Since: Jan 25, 2017
13 of 28

Hours are not getting updated in the profile, I seem to have been stuck at 426 over a week now. is there a bug that everyone is facing? Or Am I doing something wrong?

Note:- This is on the profile, I understand it takes time to update the Hours under the work history section.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
14 of 28

Hi Sriraman,

I have refreshed your profile manually. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks!

Joanne
Sriraman M Member Since: Jan 25, 2017
15 of 28

Nothing worked.. It is still showing the same after 24 hours. It has been stuck at 426 hours for the past few weeks. Wherein it should be close to 480, I was even paid for these hours.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
BEST ANSWER
16 of 28

Hi Sriraman,  

I see that you already have a ticket regarding your concern. Please update this on your ticket, so that our team is able to continue assisting you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Namita S Member Since: Jul 20, 2017
17 of 28

Thaks Valeria, 

But my Hours worked updated every hour and it showed on my profile too uptil last Saturday & those weren't billed hours, just the hours worked. 

Is there a new Policy Update on Billed Hours & Hours Worked on Upwork?

If so, please share with us. 

Thank you.

Highlighted
Sushil P Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
18 of 28

Recently i noticed my total working hours is sticking to 6124 (total hours) since 3 days when i check my profile it's showing me "Last worked 3 days ago" while i am countinous working atleast 6 hours/day.

Help.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
19 of 28

Hi Sushil,

Please keep in mind that the hours you have worked for this week will be counted once your client is billed for them. Clients on hourly contracts are billed every Monday for the hours tracked in the previous week. Thank you.

Untitled
Sushil P Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
20 of 28

I understand it but what about my daily work? My profile showing me "Last worked 3 days ago" and i'm working on daily basis. Is this not impacting for my upcoming projects? 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS