🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How Can I Get More Client ?
Page options
fb3bbd8e
Community Member

How Can I Get More Client ?

Help & Send Your Valuable Answer

4 REPLIES 4
m_terrazas
Community Member

Syed A wrote:

Help & Send Your Valuable Answer

Having a good profile and sending good proposals.
Your profile is private, so we can't see it. What I can tell you is that the photo must be of you, not a logo or anything else.
You have a lot of help, in ACADEMY here in the header, in the side links (for example "Converting Your Proposal Into a Contract"), in a lot of posts (just search), and in the pinned posts in New to Upwok, etc...

Thanks

i am accountant and i am looking for jon have my own busuiness as well but looking for fulltime job i would like your help how upwork works  i have over 35 years experience in accounting/bookkeeping and all aspect of tax and business return  plus other experience in accounting 

tks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

your help is appreciated tks

Hunaid Q wrote:

i am accountant and i am looking for jon have my own busuiness as well but looking for fulltime job i would like your help how upwork works  i have over 35 years experience in accounting/bookkeeping and all aspect of tax and business return  plus other experience in accounting 

tks

my cell is ...........................

your help is appreciated tks

First of all, delete your contact number and the CV with all your personal data . You can't put it on your profile either.

Well, I thought you would have something already created.
You are at 0.
To create your profile you just have to look for information on how to do it, you can start with Academia, in the menu bar right here.
Once created, if you have doubts, you can ask someone to review it in "New to Upwork", there is a thread for it.
And before submitting proposals, please read the Terms of Service carefully, also the Help and the post about scams: https://community.upwork.com/t5/Community-Blog/Top-Red-Flags-for-Scams-From-Community-Member-Wes-C/b...

And if you have any questions, search the forums. There are questions answered 1000 times.

Then you'll be ready to start.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members