Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Can I Improve My Profile?

mikemckinney17
Ace Contributor
Michael M Member Since: Sep 16, 2015
1 of 7

Hi everyone, I've been using Upwork for about 2 months now, and so far I'm really enjoying the platform, I've decided it's probably time to better integrate myself with the community, and the first logical way that I see to do that is to have you all review me.

What do you think of my profile as it is now?

Criticize, chastise, analyze! 

Basically, I'm giving you homework on Upwork, when you're done with me, I had better be in tears or else no one gets any gold stars.

Nah, seriously, this really does seem to be a wonderful community, and I look forward to hearing any feedback I may receive. Take care. Smiley Happy

darthcoder
Ace Contributor
Dyll M Member Since: Sep 30, 2015
2 of 7

I checked your profile. To be honest, it's already ahead of many profiles (including mine). Smiley Happy That means, sorry, you won't get any bashing from me. (And I won't get gold stars)

But if you really want to step it up a notch, more relevant tests (like those about the software you use for video editing) should make your good profile even better. (Maybe this one will get me half a bronze)

May you always find water and shade. Smiley Happy

----------------------------------------D======
Come to the dork side... we have candies.
mikemckinney17
Ace Contributor
3 of 7

What is this...a compliment?? You fail! Go to your room!

All right, I can take some more tests, I took the Premiere test, but did more poorly on it than I would like represented on my profile(It was above average, but I know I can do better), so I'm waiting for the test period to reset on that one, I'll find some more later.

Thanks so much for your reply. Smiley Happy

darthcoder
Ace Contributor
4 of 7

Smiley Very Happy Anytime!

mikemckinney17
Ace Contributor
5 of 7

Ahh....I clicked the accept button on my own post to see what it would do...I didn't want it to be a solution...anyone know how I can undo it?

Edit: Figured it out.

darthcoder
Ace Contributor
6 of 7

The Accept surprised me considering that you haven't got many answers yet. Anyway, glad you figured it out. I haven't tried posting a new thread yet, so I have no idea about accepting solutions and such.

mikemckinney17
Ace Contributor
7 of 7

I imagine that you only accept solutions when you have a more direct "problem" than what I have. Smiley Tongue

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS