🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How Can I return to the Rising Talent Pro...
Page options
escobarsebasti58
Community Member

How Can I return to the Rising Talent Program?

First of all , I want to thank you everybodt for reading this article, and for taking the time to answer it. 

Case: I already did all the requested test and everything that the list of rising talent is asking me to do, Is there any posible email I can send to someone or something I can do, so I am able to get that Rising Talent Badge back in my profile and also the perks it brings?

What Happened: I knew about excel but I needed to learn more in order to apply to more types of jobs and be more succesfull ( Power Bi, R and so on...) so when I was figuring out how upwork tools worked, I did not knew how to use all these perks nor the emails they sent to me, nor the invites I could get,  I would really apreciate any advice here to get it back.

P.S.: Please if you are going to tell me I have to read the term and ask the Bot of how am I able to return to the Upwork rising Talent program, do not comment. I already read that.

Kindly Regards,
Sebastian E. 

2 REPLIES 2
tlsanders
Community Member

I don't think you can get it back, but it's really not worth worrying about. I can't see your profile to see how many jobs you have, but once you have four or five with three different clients (sometimes less if you have a large ongoing contract), you'll get JSS and rising talent will be a thing of the past anyway.

Well I only have one but the actual issue comes when I found jobs like these one. I know I need to get more things done in order to accomplish something but I dont know what to do. I do not know what is JSS. 

I hope you understand I am new

Kindly regards,

7BB49BAA-D4A9-4AE8-99C8-9352C89455DC.jpeg

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members