🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How Do I Make A Completed Job Private?
Page options
alphaville
Community Member

How Do I Make A Completed Job Private?

Is there a way to hide the feedback and everything else about a completed job?

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Greg M wrote:

Is there a way to hide the feedback and everything else about a completed job

To hide "everything about it" you'd have to fully refund. Obviously not an option on over $ 4k....

Because you are top rated, you can occasionally hide the feedback for one job.

But it does then say "This feedback has been removed" instead which isn't a great look either. Beats a 1.75 though.

Unfortunately you last used the perk less than 10 contracts ago, so you do not have it available until you have 5 more jobs closed.

How do you hide the rate of pay you received on a job and is this available for old contracts as well as currently active ones?

Greg M wrote:

How do you hide the rate of pay you received on a job and is this available for old contracts as well as currently active ones?

I would strongly suggest you do not do that as it will cost you business, but being able to hide your rates is a perk of having the Plus Plan.

BUT - clients you work with and those you apply to can still see the rates you were paid.

That said, in over 250 contracts I only once had a client question why I had jobs at a lower rate in my history than my profile rate (old contracts) and I declined them for no reason other than the fact they asked such a dumb question.

prestonhunter
Community Member

If you refund all the money, a completed job will not appear on your profile page.

If you do lots of jobs afterwards, then the earlier jobs are not as noticeable.

Preston H wrote:

If you refund all the money, a completed job will not appear on your profile page.

It's well over $ 4000....

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members