🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How I Can be in the Top of Search Of Android ...
Page options
khyamiimuhamed
Community Member

How I Can be in the Top of Search Of Android Developer

I was changed My field From Wordpress to be an Android developer But I don't appear At the Search of Android Developers , What is Problem I have Finished 5 Jobs And Have a Good Feedback ..

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Muhamed K wrote:

My reason is when client want to Search for android freelancers I want be Appeared in the first Page to send me an Invitation ..

As explained, we all would like that.

It happens that there are lots and lots of us. And lots more.

Don't bother yourself with search results.

Keep looking for jobs which are right for you and when you get them - do the BEST job, provide BEST work you can.

Don't pester clients, respresent yourself as best as you can envision (yourself).

That's all you can/sholud do.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
pudingstudio
Community Member

Muhamed K wrote:

I was changed My field From Wordpress to be an Android developer But I don't appear At the Search of Android Developers , What is Problem I have Finished 5 Jobs And Have a Good Feedback ..

By accident.

If looking by skills, at the precise moment - your profile will be found on top.

Search results are rotated.

If you search yourself by name - there you go instantly. Easy.

I need to find Myself by Searching by Android Developer ,

There's Any Way To Improve Myself in Upwork Search Engine ?

Muhamed K wrote:

I need to find Myself by Searching by Android Developer ,

There's Any Way To Improve Myself in Upwork Search Engine ?

Nope.
Or maybe. We (freelancers) don't know.

If we were to know that, would defeat the purpose. We'd all do that thing - we all would be on top?

Also - no, YOU don't NEED to find yourself. No reason to.

My reason is when client want to Search for android freelancers I want be Appeared in the first Page to send me an Invitation ..

Muhamed K wrote:

As explained, we all would like that.

It happens that there are lots and lots of us. And lots more.

Don't bother yourself with search results.

Keep looking for jobs which are right for you and when you get them - do the BEST job, provide BEST work you can.

Don't pester clients, respresent yourself as best as you can envision (yourself).

That's all you can/sholud do.

Okay Thanks Very Much Sir ..

Muhamed K wrote:

So would the other 63,550 "Android Developers" you compete with.

As there is only space for 10 on the first page, you won't be there often, if ever.

android developer.jpg

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members