🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How I can Receive More Invitations for th...
Page options
atifsadiq7
Community Member

How I can Receive More Invitations for the Job ?

From last 2 to 3 Months i am recieving Consistent( 2 to 3 invitations in a week )  invitations for the Job .But in last 30 days and so I have not received a single invitation for the job .Daily Views on profile increases . The average views are 20 to 25 daily.  Can anyone who have enough experience on this platform gave me some useful advice to regain the invitations . Please check my profile .Tell me if i need any changes or modification . How i can make my profile look more Professional . What i am doing wrong that causes less invitations infact zero right now . 

Thanks in Advance .  

15 REPLIES 15
piyushseem
Community Member

Hi Atif,
Greetings!

First of all I would like to clear that the amount of 20-25/day views are very nice because I did not get even more than 10 views/day yet (since 2011), but I receive 2-3 invitations within each week even I am full satisfy because I know its more than enough as per my job category.

So I would like to throw some lights on your doubts:

1. Per day views does not affect to your invitations rate rather than what you are? I mean you need to clear your services in much well manner under profile area. If your job is related to video/audio than you should make a eye popping video clip under your profile section. I am sure client will check that video and will get your ability via this way.
2. Your JSS score should be maintain at least as 90% because client has lot of other freelancers profile who already have 90% or much JSS.
3. Include only those keywords which are related to your service. You should avoid to use emoji OR other images in your profile description area. Your profile description should be neat and clean and obviously point to point.
4. And finally, your title should be related to your services. Pleased do not mind but it is not a good place where you should include your experience numbers. It leave a bad impression to viewer.

Special Note: Sometime you will get lot of invitations because of 2 reasons:
1. Demand in market

2. Upwork algo

but both things are not in our hands... I mean we can get advantage from these points but cant restrict or blame them because we are not alone here.

I think these changes can help you to grow your business.
All the best!

Thanks Piush for all the Suggestions .

"You should avoid to use emoji" - can you explain little bit more ?

Thanks for his information. Can you elloborate my profile?

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Atif S wrote:

From last 2 to 3 Months i am recieving Consistent( 2 to 3 invitations in a week )  invitations for the Job .But in last 30 days and so I have not received a single invitation for the job .Daily Views on profile increases . The average views are 20 to 25 daily.  Can anyone who have enough experience on this platform gave me some useful advice to regain the invitations . Please check my profile .Tell me if i need any changes or modification . How i can make my profile look more Professional . What i am doing wrong that causes less invitations infact zero right now . 

Thanks in Advance .  

Clients have to pay now if the want to send more than 3 invitations in some areas, if not all by now. I myself rarely receive invitations, and I don't rely on them at all, I'd rather chose the job I apply to myself.

Additional to the above:

• Lose all the ugly, gimmicky, distracting and unprofessional icons.
  • Add much better portfolio pieces
  • Either correct the English on your profile, or adjust your self-proclaimed English level. When clients see that a freelancer is lying over-promising in one area, those clients will automatically assume that the rest of the promised skills are not as described either...
  • If you want your profile to look more professional, change your profile picture. It's more "Facebook" than "professional"

The Views graph in My Stats was recently changed to include types of views that weren't counted previously. So the higher number of views you're seeing is not a real increase, and your profile is probably not being viewed any more than it was previously.

Thanks Petra for the Suggestions

mu91ba
Community Member

Hi Petra, can you please take a look at my profile and tell me if there is anything that I can improve because I don't get any invites at all. 

I would really appreciate any suggestions you can give me. 
Thank you, 
Muneeba

Hi Petra, can you please take a look at my profile and tell me if there is anything that I can improve I don't get any invites at all even after being a Top Rated Freelancer & 100 % Job Success Rate.

Thank you, 
Anshul Rana

Good advice, Martina.  However, I can't even find how to apply for a job I want.  The job posting comes up, but where do I go to apply for it?

Natalie

6a5186cd
Community Member

Hi Petra, can you please take a look at my profile and tell me if there is anything that I can improve because I don't get any invites at all. Even I completed my first job with 5 star rating.

Thank you, 

Inderpreet Singh 

c41247ed
Community Member

I have a question

Is it possible to log in to two different UPWORK profiles with different accounts at a single laptop?

Is it violation of upwork policy?|

Can anyone of experienced person among us guide me please,

Thanks in advance

Hi Ahsan,

Thank you for your question. Multiple users can log in from the same computer as long as the accounts are not shared with other users.

- Pradeep

Upwork
zahidkhurram
Community Member

Hi upworkers

hope you all are doing well. I want to ask i havent receive invitations how can i do anything in my profile so i recieve invitations also please experienced people check my profile why i didnt get invitations. thankyou

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths