🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How I can change "freelancer's response"?
Page options
ecc94534
Community Member

How I can change "freelancer's response"?

Hello,

I finished a job for a client successfully. We both left feedbacks for each other.

But I didn't knew that I don't need to give a response to his review that appears on my profile.

Now my response aslo appears next to the review left by the client.

How I can change that?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

My client has enabled me to change the feedback but I can't see any option for the response because that appears on my profile next to the feedback he left for me.

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad Q wrote:

Now my response aslo appears next to the review left by the client.

How I can change that?

Why do you want to change it? It doesn't hurt and future clients will likely see it as a positive factor. I'd certainly leave it! 

The client enabling you to change feedback does not affect the response to the client's feedback. To have that removed you'd have to contact Support but unless the client wants you to change/remove it I see no reason why you would want to?

ecc94534
Community Member

I don't want to see my response hanging on my profile where clients come to
read about me. I don't want them to read my responses.
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad Q wrote:
I don't want to see my response hanging on my profile where clients come to
read about me. I don't want them to read my responses.

Clients will think better of you seeing that response, not worse. Your profile is there to attract clients. Removing things that attract clients is not wise.

Muhammad Q wrote:
my profile where clients come to read about me.

Clients don't come to your profile to read about you. Clients don't give a **bleep** about you. They come to your profile to find out how working with you can benefit them and what they can expect when it comes to working with you. That response makes you come across asnice to work with.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members