softrehan

How I verified My Upwork Account?

Hello All

I am MD. Waliul Islam From Bangladesh. I migrate my account from Elance actually. I have a clients who wnated to pay me. but when he was create job and paid $40 instead of $80 then Upwork has suspended his account. And now I not able to withdraw my money and send job proposal.

Q1. So my Question is now my account is suspended? ALso I have 82% job success and 143 jobs complete.

Q2. If my accunt suspended then how I retrive my account?

And I already send request to verify my upwork ID with my National ID Card with Bank Statement. but Upwork denied it. but why its not tell anymore.

So I am big frustrated about that. please any have solution then please please let me know.

Also Here I aatched my National ID Card and Bank statement

Best Regards

Md. Waliul Islam

5 REPLIES 5
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md. Waliul,

I am sorry about your account suspension. Please, refer and reply to the most recent message your received from our support team. It contains explanation why the documents you submitted didn't pass the verification process. You need to resubmit documents for verification.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Upwork message Below:

Hi Md. Waliul,
We had an issue verifying your identity information.
For more details, see this checklist on how to successfully submit your information.
In order to maintain a trusted workplace for all, your identity must be verified before you can submit proposals. Please try again.
Our apologies for the delay.

Thanks,
Upwork Support

Hi Md. Waliul,

Please, go to the Help Center and click "Check your existing requests." You should be able to find ticket number 5212695 there with more information about why your documents were rejected and further steps you need to take to resolve the problem.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello All

Today I got message from Upwork Help center. Message is below:

"Hi Md. Waliul,

Congratulations! Your identification has been reviewed and accepted. Thanks for helping us maintain a trusted workplace for all."

But When I go to my Profile then I see this message " Financial transactions for Md. Waliul Islam (8701759) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support "

And  I can't withdraw My available money from Upwork.

If you have any idea about this Issue. please let me know.

I am waiting for your good response

Best Regards

Md. Waliul Islam

Hi Md. Waliul,

Thank you for re-submitting the documents. I have checked with the team and they will update you regarding your account status as soon as possible.

~ Valeria
Upwork