cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Often Does "Clients Who Would Recommend You" Update?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Melanie H Member Since: Nov 2, 2017
1 of 8

As Qd above. ^

It's weird because I could swear this has been asked before, but in Searching I couldn't find it (not regarding the frequence, I mean...I see other posts about this stat in general).

I like to use it as sort of an advance yardstick to guess at what my private feedback would be. Not foolproof, obviously, but it's been fairly accurate for me in the past. However, I've recently had two projects close and haven't seen the update.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Sapna D Member Since: Feb 1, 2018
2 of 8

According to a Support chat I had recently, the percentage updates every three closed contracts.

Highlighted
Community Guru
3 of 8

@Sapna R. D wrote:

According to a Support chat I had recently, the percentage updates every three closed contracts.

Got it, thank you. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Igor M Member Since: Mar 20, 2007
4 of 8

And Job Success score updates about every 2 weeks. Check in the My Stats

Highlighted
Community Guru
5 of 8

I

@Igor M wrote:

And Job Success score updates about every 2 weeks. Check in the My Stats

Well, yes. This is specific to client satisfaction, though.

My JSS did update, as normal.

My client satisfaction has seemed to update much more randomly, although if the poster above is correct and it's every three completed jobs, that makes sense.

BTW, my JSS changed this period but my client satisfaction is exactly the same. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Sapna D Member Since: Feb 1, 2018
BEST ANSWER
6 of 8

Yeah, similar to your situation, I had two successful contracts close in a week but no change in the "Clients Who Recommend" stat. What Support told me about every third contract seems correct, as I then completed another job and immediately saw the number go up.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Guru
7 of 8

Great...that makes so much sense, thanks, Sapna!

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Muiz A Member Since: Dec 20, 2018
8 of 8

Hi Sapna,

Does the percentage change if the same client recommends me on another contract? Or it only gets affected by feedback from distinct clients? Any idea?

Thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS