cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to remove my current Payoneer account and also want to add my New Payoneer account

El King E Member Since: Jul 16, 2015
51 of 80

Hello,

Can you please help me remove the payoneer account on my upwork 'get paid' section too? My payoneer account is already deactivated because of security reasons, but it is still on the payment methods.

best regards

EL king

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
52 of 80

Hi El King, 

We'll have someone from the the customer support team reach out to you, to remove Payoneer from your Payment Methods. 

-Avery
Untitled
Maja D Member Since: Jun 7, 2016
53 of 80

Can they remove it once again, I accidentally clicked on create new Payoneer account instead of existing one. Please remove it once again, thanks.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
54 of 80

Hi Maja, 

I just wanted to reconfirm that the Payoneer account connected to your Upwork account is the wrong account, and should be removed. Please let me know!

-Avery
Untitled
Buddhika W Member Since: May 16, 2016
55 of 80

Helo ,

Today I was trying to set up payment method. In payoneer setup when, I click cancel to see other method  (Skrill, Paypal,Wire Transfer or whatever..) system  already taken as that, I setup  the payment method as payoneer. Please remove my payment method in payoneer that I didn't setup and don't want to setup payoneer uptonow. Hope you have some help on this regard.

Thank you,
Buddhika

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
56 of 80

Hi Buddhika,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your Payoneer account has been removed. Let us know if you have any further questions.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Buddhika W Member Since: May 16, 2016
57 of 80

Hi Valeria K,

Highlighted
Rabby K Member Since: Feb 12, 2018
58 of 80

Hi , I need help to removed old Payoneer account that link with my account and also i want to add ned Payoneer account . Please solved my problem .

Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
59 of 80

Hi Rabby,

First you will need to contact Payoneer customer support to remove your card from Upwork, then our customer support will be able to finish the process. Once your old card is removed from Upwork you can add your new payment method.

Untitled
Muhammad H Member Since: Nov 12, 2016
60 of 80

i want to remove my payoneer payment method from my upwork account but i didn't find any option to remove or edit my payoneer account in payment method section. Please help me to remove my payoneer account from upwork account.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS