cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Remove Payoneer from Pament Method?

Buddhika W Member Since: May 16, 2016
1 of 80

Hi,

I just want to remove my Payoneer accound(Debit Card) from Payment method under get paid. I couldn't find any removal proceedure so far. Please let me know how to do so.

Thank you,

Damith

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 80

Hi Damith,

In order for us to fully remove your Payoneer account, please contract Payoneer support first and ask to disassociate your Payoneer account to our Upwork account. Once the disassociation is done, please contact our Customer Support team so we can remove your Payoneer account. You can contact Payoneer here.

Marina P Member Since: May 18, 2016
3 of 80

Hi, I am working ass freelancer and have 2 way to be paid - Payoneer card and Skrill account. For now I'd like to keep only Skrill one. But I cannot see where and how to remove Payoneer card. It just hasn't button "edit" at left as Skrill one. Could you please help me? Thanks in advance, Marina

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 80

Hi Marina, 

Please check the instructions I've shared with the OP in my comment above.

5 of 80

Hello Vladimir,

I had closed the prevailing payoneer account for previous gmail account I had associated. Due to massive spam and usesless mails keeps receiving. So I was concerned about the mail account security as well as the other accounts such as UpWork payoneer and financial accounts.

Please see the attached herewith for the mail I have receivced By them. I can no longer access the payoneer account since it's been closed.

Please kindly remove the prevaling payoneer account association of the Payoneer account from UpWork. So that the optioin of assing a Payoneer account is visible again

Thanks

Damith

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
6 of 80

Hi Damith,

Your Payoneer account has been removed from your Upwork account.

Thank you for your cooperation.

~ Valeria
Untitled
7 of 80

Thank you Dear Valeria for your understsnding & help. By the way I will setup new payment method for the account in next few days.

Thank you,

Damith Buddhika

Ayah S Member Since: Mar 16, 2017
8 of 80

I have a problem >>I have set a payoneer method for get paid put unexpected thing happend I do not fill the information for my card so I do not know for which card it is connected

It just let me chose the scheual method directily when i press set up fpr payoneer
I tried to call payonner and tell them about my problem but my card is locked :/

So how does it set up the payoneer while my card is locked and then for what card it has been connected

what should I do in this situation Smiley Sad

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
9 of 80

Hi Ayah,

I'd suggest you continue communicating with Payoneer and resolve the issue with your account.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ayah S Member Since: Mar 16, 2017
10 of 80

thank i have solve the problem with payoneer Smiley Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS