cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Remove Payoneer from Pament Method?

reda s Member Since: Nov 25, 2019
11 of 80

Hi,

I just want to remove my Payoneer accound(Debit Card) from Payment method under get paid. I couldn't find any removal proceedure so far. Please let me know how to do so.

Thank you,

Reda.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
12 of 80

Hi Reda, 

You will need to contact Payoneer's Support Team directly and request for your Payoneer account to be disassociated with your Upwork account. Once this is done, you can come back here, and let us know, so that we can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Julian B Member Since: May 4, 2017
13 of 80

Hi Valeria, how do i go about doing the same thing. I want to remove my payoneer account.  I have just added my paypal account.

Regards,

Julian

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
14 of 80

Hi Julian,

Please, contact Payoneer customer support as they need to unlink the Payoneer account you added from your Upwork account first. Unless they do it, we won't be able to remove your Payoneer account from Upwork.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Hannah R Member Since: Jul 4, 2017
15 of 80

Hi Ms. Valeria

I need to unlink my current Payoneer account from my Upwork account because of the fact that I was unable to activate the card for this particular card. I now have a new Payoneer account which is verified and activated but I can't connect it to my Upwork account until the previous Payoneer account is removed, can you please help?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
16 of 80

Hi Hannah,

Please contact Payoneer Customer Support as Valeria advised in her post above in order for our team to be able to assist you with unlinking your existing Payoneer account from your Upwork account.

Suleman A Member Since: Dec 18, 2017
17 of 80

Hey Valeria!

I am having same issue with my account. I want to remove payoneer account and would like to add local bank method.

Can you help me to remove my payonner account?

Thank you!

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
18 of 80

Hi Suleman,

We'd be glad to assist you, please refer to the information we shared already on this thread and contact Payoneer CS directly. In the meantime, feel free to set up the Direct to Local Bank payment method on your Upwork account and set it up as a primary payment method instead of Payoneer, unless you've also added other withdrawal options.

Ashiqul I Member Since: Apr 8, 2014
19 of 80

Hello Valeria! Nice to met you. Please give me a another solution for removing payoneer account from Upwork 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
20 of 80

Hi Ashiqul, 

Please get in touch with the Payoneer Customer Support Team and request that your Payoneer account be disassociated with your Upwork account. Once this is complete, please get in touch with us, or the Customer Support Team directly so that they remove your Payoneer account from your Upwork account.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS