cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Remove Payoneer from Pament Method?

Shekh N Member Since: May 14, 2018
21 of 80

Hi,

I just want to remove my Payoneer accound(Debit Card) from Payment method under get paid. I couldn't find any removal proceedure so far. Please let me know how to do so.

Thank you,

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
22 of 80

Hi Shekh,

If you are trying to remove your Payoneer account from Upwork then please follow the instructions that Avery posted in this thread.

If you are wanting to remove your Payoneer card, please note that Upwork sends your payments directly to your Payoneer account, and how you acess your funds from the Payoneer account will have to be changed through Payoneer directly.

~Nina
Ayen Jurgen M Member Since: Jun 22, 2018
23 of 80

Hello

I just want to remove my Payoneer Account on my Get Paid settings. I hope you can remove it into my account

Thanks!

Ayen

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
24 of 80

Hello Ayen,

We have escalated your request to our team and  they will reach out to you about your Payoneer. Account shortly.

Thank you

Untitled
zaraat k Member Since: Jan 16, 2017
25 of 80

Hi Valeria K, Hope you will be fine.
i have a qustion can i remove my payoneer account from payment method and try another payoneer account with different email to payment method?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
26 of 80

Hi Zaraat

In order to remove your Payoneer account from Upwork then please follow the instructions that Avery posted in this thread. As long as you own the Payoneer account you mentioned and your name there matched your profile name of your Upwork account, you can use it to withdraw your earnings on Upwork.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mamoona N Member Since: Dec 31, 2017
27 of 80
I am facing the same issue. I have cancelled my payoneer account but it is still listed in my Get Paid methods. I would like it to be removed so that I can get another account associated with it.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
28 of 80

Hi Mamoona,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sevak H Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
29 of 80

Hi, 

I have requested payoneer support team to disassociate and close/remove my payoneer account,

am olso whant to remove payoneer from my upwork account as a payment method.

Thanks.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
30 of 80

Hi Sevak,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with removing your payment method, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS