cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Remove Payoneer from Pament Method?

Jamal M Member Since: Jan 6, 2019
31 of 80

Hi,

I just want to remove my Payoneer accound(Debit Card) from Payment method under get paid. I couldn't find any removal proceedure so far. Please let me know how to do so.

Thank you

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
32 of 80

Hi Jamal,

To remove your Payoneer account, you will need to contact Payoneer first so that they can disassociate the existing payoneer account on Upwork. You will receive a confirmation email when it has been done. Please get back to us after receiving the confirmation email from Payoneer so that we can assist you further on our end. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Atiqur R Member Since: Jul 20, 2019
33 of 80
Please help me also
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
34 of 80

Hi Atiqur,

Are you having trouble with your account? Could you please share more information about your concern so we can help you? Thanks.

-Joanne
Untitled
ASMA M Member Since: Jun 27, 2019
35 of 80

Dear upworkteam,

I need to unlink my payonnerfrom my upwork too, because it is closed and I wanna relink it with new account to transfer my money.

Asma,

Best Regards,

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
36 of 80

Hi Asma,

To remove your Payoneer account, you will need to contact Payoneer first so that they can disassociate the existing payoneer account on Upwork. You will receive a confirmation email when it has been done. Please get back to us after receiving the confirmation email from Payoneer so that we can assist you further on our end. Thanks!

Untitled
37 of 80

I could not send an email to Payonner because my account is closed a long time again, I am stucking any help?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
38 of 80

Hi Asma,

Our team reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with removing your Payoneer account. Thank you.

Untitled
39 of 80

could not connect with the Payonner team to ask them to unlink my account, because my account has been closed, any other solution?

Mir Ahsan H Member Since: Oct 30, 2019
40 of 80

Hello There,

I had closed the prevailing Payoneer account and I can no longer access the Payoneer account since it's been closed. However, there is no option to remove the payment method. 

Please kindly remove the prevailing Payoneer account association of the Payoneer account from UpWork. So that the option of using a Payoneer account is visible again

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mir Ahsan Habib

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS