cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Remove Payoneer from Pament Method?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
61 of 80

Hi Muhammad,

Please, contact Payoneer customer support and ask them to unlink your current Payoneer account from your Upwork account. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Hannah R Member Since: Jul 4, 2017
62 of 80
Hi Vladimir,
Whoops! Thank you! I missed that specific post, I've already contacted Payoneer Customer Service as advised, should hear back from them soon. Thanks, again! Smiley Happy
63 of 80
Hi Moderators, I already contacted the Payoneer customer service agents as advised. Can you please remove the released Payoneer account from my Get Paid options? I plan on connecting another Payoneer account. Thank you Smiley Happy
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
64 of 80

Hi Hannah,

Payoneer account has been removed from your Upwork account.

~ Valeria
Untitled
65 of 80
Great! Thank you for the help. Smiley Happy
Muhammad H Member Since: Nov 12, 2016
66 of 80

And why don't u remove my payoneer account from my upwork payment methods? I requested this issue before 4 to 5 months ago  and upwork team asked me to contact payoneer team and when i contacted them for removel they asked me to contact upwork team to remove this method from my upwork payment methods but yet not solved my issue. Please help me

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
67 of 80

Hi Muhammad,

Please note that Payoneer needs to unlink your accounts first before we can remove your Payoneer account from your withdrawal options.

Muhammad H Member Since: Nov 12, 2016
68 of 80

I can't even now sign in from my that account on payoneer so how can i contact them now to unlink my this account from my upwork payment method?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
69 of 80

Hi Muhammad,

Note that you can contact Payoneer CS by sending a direct email, without needing to log into your account.

Anjum Z Member Since: Jul 18, 2017
70 of 80

I already added a Payoneer account with my Upwork years ago. Now I have no idea which payoneer account was been added to my Upwork account. I want to remove the existing payoneer account from my upwork and want to add a new verified payoneer account. Please suggest.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS