cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Remove Payoneer from Pament Method?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
71 of 80

Hi Anjum,

Please contact Payoneer CS and share the email used to register your Upwork account. They will be able to identify your old account and unlink it, afterwhich our team will be able to complete the process and remove it from your Upwork account.

Volodymyr D Member Since: Feb 16, 2018
72 of 80

Can you help me please? How can I remove my Payoneer payment method?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
73 of 80

Hi Volodymyr,

Please, contact Payoneer customer support as they need to unlink the Payoneer account you added from your Upwork account first. Unless they do it, we won't be able to remove your Payoneer account from Upwork.

Untitled
74 of 80

Payoneer Debit Card - ... 

Inactive

Actually I need my Payoneer to be active, I just thought that it is easier to remove and add it again.

Can you please check why it is inactive?
Becouse from Payoneer side everything is ok (Checked with their customer support)

Thanks,
Volodymyr
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
75 of 80

Hi Volodymyr,

You will only need to fill out our W8 form as a Non-US resident.

To provide us with your Form W-8BEN information:

• Click Settings, and then click Tax Information.
  • Provide us with your legal name and address.

Untitled
76 of 80

Oh, I see
Thank you very much

Al Bryan B Member Since: Jan 7, 2018
77 of 80

Hello,

I need help in removing my Payoneer account from Payment method under get paid. I couldn't find any option to do it. Please let me know how to do so.

Thank you,

Al Bryan

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
78 of 80

Hi Al,

I've moved your comment to this thread so you can follow the steps we shared previously with users who were also looking to remove their Payoneer account from their payment options on Upwork. Please contact Payoneer CS directly and contact our Support team afterwards if Payoneer confirms your accounts have been disassociated.

Trinh P Member Since: Jan 31, 2019
79 of 80

Hi, My account payoneer  was hacked maybe, I cant use it, so how I remove payoneer from upwork?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
80 of 80

Hi Trinh, 

Please reach out to Payoneer's Customer Support Team and request that your Payoneer account be disassociated with your Upwork account. Once done, you can reach out to us, or the Upwork Customer Support Team directly so that they can remove your Payoneer account from your payment methods.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS