cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I Get New connects

rokib2011
Rakibul H Member Since: Aug 8, 2016
1 of 6

I don't Get any new connects (for applay) this month. When i get free 60 Connects.

anybody please help me.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

versailles
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
2 of 6

You have zero job history on Upwork, but yet:

I have experience as a Web Researcher and eCommerce Product Support. I quit my job 2 years back to start freelancing full-time & have successfully delivered over 30 projects at Upwork with . my team .

And English: Fluent

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
3 of 6

Hmmm have to roll the dice on this one. Dupicate profile, Fake profile, taking work off platform........

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 6

Hi Rakibul,

Your connects will refresh in the beginning of new billing cycle on August 14. If you don't want to wait for your connects to refresh, you can upgrade your Membership and purchase additional Connects. Please, go to Settings > Membership & Connects to check your Connects History and Membership.

Also, note that the information you put on your profile has to truthfully represent you as a professional, your experience and skills.

~ Valeria
Upwork
oninzk
Niño A Member Since: Sep 16, 2017
5 of 6

Hi,

Good day...

My connect cylcle will be refresh today, why am I still have zero connects available. Please help.

Thanks!

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 6

Hi Onin,

Your new cycle starts tomorrow and your connects will become available tomorrow.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS