roopesh_kharvi
Roopesh K Member Since: May 21, 2021
11 of 14

Thanks.

moti01
Community Leader
Abdulmoti S Member Since: Jan 12, 2017
12 of 14

It is a bit strange, after all these hours of work and yet you do not know your status!! I took a look at your profile, though you did do considerable hours and relative success, but you could have better success with focus and be open to develop your skills, specially language skills, no one is born with knowledge.

I been using upwork for two months, and I have already learn a lot, be open to it, it will help you improve a lot.

So:

1. Work on your profile
  2. Work on your English – “Fluent” is too ambitious – with work and serious studies, you could be.
  3. Focus – You can’t have, mistakes with data entry jobs (it could only mean lack of focus)
  4. Watch out for your ratings, if offers do not come anymore you know the reason 71% job success is not cool
  5. Read the tips given by upwork, too much to read, take your time, I am still reading and still digesting..
  6. You offer too many services, some don’t even make sense.

You start with “Sir”, Business Women (upwork cleints) are as many as Business men if not more, see what you are missing?

“I look forward to seeing and hearing from you soon !” <-- You can see people through offers and invites unless you have video conversation with them, take that off ...

You charge too cheap for tedious jobs (data entry) that demands long hours of typing. But again your clients can’t complain for poor quality (Maybe that is your strategy)... 

Once a wiseman said "You always get what you paid for" ... Good luck.

sofiads
Ana Sofia Dias Dos S Member Since: Nov 22, 2017
13 of 14

Thanks Bdulmoti S. 

Your post is really helpful.

badhon-rezaul
Rezaul K Member Since: Aug 20, 2016
14 of 14

Hello,

Thanks for your valuable advice I will look after the things I lack while doing upwork proposal submit.

Regards

Rezaul Karim 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS